Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Baltimore) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- We are looking for an internal medicine physician to join our well-established practice in Annapolis.
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- CME leave and CME allowance.
- Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the Mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
- This position offers you the opportunity to practice with a dedicated and highly trained staff of five primary care physicians.
- Retirement plan - 403-B with % employer match.
- Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice.
- With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise.
- In this outpatient setting, you will have a set Monday-Friday schedule where you'll be able to focus entirely on primary care.
- MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace.
- MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar.
- Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership- as a clinician and healthcare expert.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Internal Medicine Physician - MedStar Medical Group at Annapolis.
- Generous paid time off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.