Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Baltimore) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership- as a clinician and healthcare expert.
- With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise.
- MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace.
- Generous paid time off.
- Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the Mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
- Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar.
- CME leave and CME allowance.
- Internal Medicine Physician - MedStar Medical Group at Annapolis.
- Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- This position offers you the opportunity to practice with a dedicated and highly trained staff of five primary care physicians.
- In this outpatient setting, you will have a set Monday-Friday schedule where you'll be able to focus entirely on primary care.
- Retirement plan - 403-B with % employer match.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus.
- We are looking for an internal medicine physician to join our well-established practice in Annapolis.
- Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.