Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Towson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice insurance, CME, and PTO.
- Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, and psychiatric services.
- Competitive Salary.
- A suburban community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM Sjmc) is a 240 bed hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff.
- Employed by University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Group (UM Sjmg).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Towson, MD.
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center (UM Sjmc), a member of University of Maryland Medical System (Umms), is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our well-established Primary Care practice in Towson, Maryland.
- 100 % Outpatient.
- Umms hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.