Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Towson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Salary.
- 100 % Outpatient.
- Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, and psychiatric services.
- Employed by University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Group (UM Sjmg).
- A suburban community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM Sjmc) is a 240 bed hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff.
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice insurance, CME, and PTO.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Towson, MD.
- Umms hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center (UM Sjmc), a member of University of Maryland Medical System (Umms), is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our well-established Primary Care practice in Towson, Maryland.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.