Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Appointments run on time, patients don't have to wait and you're not rushing between exam rooms.
- Imagine What Your Day Could Be Like in an Mdvip Practice.
- A DAY IN THE Life OF AN Mdvip Physician.
- Instead of just writing prescriptions for chronic illnesses, you have more time to coach patients on lifestyle modifications that can lead to better chronic care management.
- You're able to see 8-10 patients a day and proactively impact their overall well-being and quality of life - instead of squeezing in 20-25.
- Each patient gets your undivided attention and the appropriate amount of time.
- More time to perform annual physical exams, so you can delve a little deeper, thoroughly explain results, and lifestyle recommendations important for behavior change.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internist to join our network of dedicated primary care physicians in Baltimore, MD.
- Not only can you stay on top of medical advances, but you also have time to incorporate them into your treatment plans.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago