Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Location: Northern Virginia!
- Like to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Compensation: Highly competitive and full, robust benefits package.
- Under an hour from Washington, DC!
- The county attempts to protect and encourage its agricultural heritage while at the same time, encouraging new businesses.
- Able to join a high functioning team.
- Applicants should be patient centered.
- Opportunity: Well-Established, Internal Medicine practice is seeking a BC/BE internist to join five providers in a thriving outpatient practice.
- Steeped in equestrian tradition, and surrounded by wineries and vineyards, today this city is known for being at the heart of hunt and wine country.
- And desire an experience serving the patients in their local community.
- Facility: a community health system dedicated to high-quality, patient-centered care in a unique environment that considers the multiple facets of healing and respects the individuality of each and every patient.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Believe in providing high quality services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago