Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bethesda) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- We are currently hiring a BC/BE internal medicine physician or family medicine interested in joining our outpatient group in Bethesda, MD.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- Cullen Umosella Cullen & Cullen is a busy private practice with 4 well respected physicians, 3 of which are board certified in internal medicine, while the 4th is board certified in family medicine and sees patients of all ages.
- Looking to hire an additional family medicine or internal medicine physician to accommodate the growth in our patient volume.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bethesda, MD.
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Bethesda is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- State licensure and board certification is required.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization composed of more than 500 practices with 2,000 providers.
- This is a traditional primary care opportunity that includes rounding on our patients at the local community hospital.
- Lisa Freda.
- Our preference is someone who would like to continue providing that service to our patients.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits, including the option for partnership.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- About Bethesda, MD.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.