Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Northern VA city has it all from easy access to the nation's capital to shopping in one of the largest outlet malls in the state.
- Student loan repayment available!
- Location: Located 20 miles south of Washington, DC.
- You will want to make Northern VA your home after visiting this city!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits to include generous CME allowance, paid malpractice, health insurance, matching benefits, and a pension plan.
- The schedule is Monday- Friday with flexible hours.
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join a team an excellent team of providers.
- Facility: One of the top nonprofit, integrated healthcare systems providing outpatient, inpatient and sub-specialty services as well as having a focus on patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago