Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will want to make Northern VA your home after visiting this city!
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join a team an excellent team of providers.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits to include generous CME allowance, paid malpractice, health insurance, matching benefits, and a pension plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- This Northern VA city has it all from easy access to the nation's capital to shopping in one of the largest outlet malls in the state.
- Facility: One of the top nonprofit, integrated healthcare systems providing outpatient, inpatient and sub-specialty services as well as having a focus on patient care.
- The schedule is Monday- Friday with flexible hours.
- Student loan repayment available!
- Location: Located 20 miles south of Washington, DC.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.