Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Located 20 miles south of Washington, DC.
- This Northern VA city has it all from easy access to the nation's capital to shopping in one of the largest outlet malls in the state.
- Facility: One of the top nonprofit, integrated healthcare systems providing outpatient, inpatient and sub-specialty services as well as having a focus on patient care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- The schedule is Monday- Friday with flexible hours.
- You will want to make Northern VA your home after visiting this city!
- Student loan repayment available!
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join a team an excellent team of providers.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits to include generous CME allowance, paid malpractice, health insurance, matching benefits, and a pension plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.