Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital owned practice is actively seeking BC/BE Internists to join their hospital-owned clinic.
- Must be willing to work with nursing homes in addition to straight clinic.
- Generous PTO.
- Physicians with 1-3 years of experience and new grads considered.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Health insurance, life insurance.
- CME with allowance.
- Location: Located in beautiful south eastern Virginia, this area is approximately one hour from Virginia Beach and two hours from the Outer Banks.
- Employed base salary, income guarantee.
- Will consider J1- Visa Candidates.
- Relocation assistance.
- Internist for Traditional IP/OP Positions One Hour from Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks!
- Medical education debt assistance.
- For those who love the outdoors, it's a perfect place for fishing, hunting and exploring with some of the most beautiful landscapes in the United States.
- Commencement bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago