Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% OP, no.
- Clinic is located on hospital campus.
- Loan repayment, CME, PTO, relocation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403B retirement plan, long term disability and more!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Main Street boasts over 40 retail shops and 10 dining establishments, coffee shops, bakeries, sweets, antiques and more.
- Compensation: Depending on speciality will range from $220-230,000.
- You will be joining a Geriatric PA and one Cardiac Pulm doctor.
- Primary Care Provider Needed for Ocean City, Maryland Suburb.
- Location: A thriving and diverse community designated as a Main Street Community and an Arts and Entertainment District located just 7 miles from Ocean City.
- Evenings 1 or 2 times per month (only to 6:30pm).
- Opportunity: Primary Care provider needed for clinic.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.