Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic is located on hospital campus.
- Opportunity: Primary Care provider needed for clinic.
- Main Street boasts over 40 retail shops and 10 dining establishments, coffee shops, bakeries, sweets, antiques and more.
- Primary Care Provider Needed for Ocean City, Maryland Suburb.
- Loan repayment, CME, PTO, relocation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403B retirement plan, long term disability and more!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Evenings 1 or 2 times per month (only to 6:30pm).
- Location: A thriving and diverse community designated as a Main Street Community and an Arts and Entertainment District located just 7 miles from Ocean City.
- You will be joining a Geriatric PA and one Cardiac Pulm doctor.
- Compensation: Depending on speciality will range from $220-230,000.
- 100% OP, no.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago