Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dumfries) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License to Practice in any State.
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- Completion of an accredited IM Residency program.
- Current BLS certification.
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals.
- Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States.
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for an Internal Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays.
- 40 hour work week with no.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Established panel of ablished in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dumfries, VA.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants (3:1 ratio across practice).
- Active DEA.
- Ncqa recognized "Patient Centered Medical Home".
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- The Internal Medicine Physician will have the following.
- Dumfries Health Center's access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.