Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dumfries) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
- Established panel of ablished in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for an Internal Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals.
- Active DEA.
- Dumfries Health Center's access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dumfries, VA.
- Ncqa recognized "Patient Centered Medical Home".
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area.
- License to Practice in any State.
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- The Internal Medicine Physician will have the following.
- Completion of an accredited IM Residency program.
- 40 hour work week with no.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Current BLS certification.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants (3:1 ratio across practice).
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.