Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- J1 Candidates welcome.
- Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer excellent schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants and shopping.
- Mostly adult patients.
- UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (Umms), is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join its growing, flagship practice on the eastern shore of Maryland.
- Umms Health system employee.
- This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown.
- 3 primary care physicians, 2 NP practice.
- Internal Medicine candidates urged.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Easton, MD.
- UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling.
- Competitive Salary with incentive.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.