Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Mostly adult patients.
- Competitive Salary with incentive.
- Umms Health system employee.
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling.
- Internal Medicine candidates urged.
- This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown.
- UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer excellent schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants and shopping.
- J1 Candidates welcome.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Easton, MD.
- 3 primary care physicians, 2 NP practice.
- UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (Umms), is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join its growing, flagship practice on the eastern shore of Maryland.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago