Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hopewell) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Richmond is a city deep in history, with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round.
- In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life.
- Utilizing Electronic Medical Records (EMR), they can catalog and have access to the whole health history offering the family the benefit of the best medical care possible.
- From diagnostic tests and sick visits to chronic disease monitoring and minor surgical procedures, this practice serves as the first stop for the family healthcare needs.
- Their group of providers specializes in several areas such as pediatrics, geriatrics, minor dermatology problems and sports medicine.
- The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America.
- This recruitment is for an independently owned practice that focuses on preventive care for the whole family through all stages of life.
- They are a group of family physicians who take care of the whole family, from newborns to seniors.
- The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast's largest museum - the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hopewell, VA.
- With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains are only an hour and a half away.
- Richmond, which is the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents.
- Their physicians and their families are members of the Colonial Heights' community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.