Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dumfries) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants (3:1 ratio across practice).
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
- Established panel of 1400 enrollees.
- Ncqa recognized "Patient Centered Medical Home".
- Relocation Assistance.
- 40 hour work week with no.
- Dumfries Health Center's access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays.
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families.
- License to Practice in any State.
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Completion of an accredited IM Residency program.
- Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area.
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
- Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for an Internal Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
- Active DEA.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals.
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- The Internal Medicine Physician will have the following.
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dumfries, VA.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States.
- Current BLS certification.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.