Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dumfries) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established panel of 1400 enrollees.
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Current BLS certification.
- Ncqa recognized "Patient Centered Medical Home".
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for an Internal Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dumfries, VA.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Completion of an accredited IM Residency program.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- License to Practice in any State.
- Active DEA.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States.
- The Internal Medicine Physician will have the following.
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants (3:1 ratio across practice).
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Dumfries Health Center's access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families.
- 40 hour work week with no.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.