Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dumfries) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established panel of 1400 enrollees.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for an Internal Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
- Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants (3:1 ratio across practice).
- The Internal Medicine Physician will have the following.
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Completion of an accredited IM Residency program.
- Current BLS certification.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dumfries, VA.
- Dumfries Health Center's access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
- Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Ncqa recognized "Patient Centered Medical Home".
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Active DEA.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States.
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- License to Practice in any State.
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families.
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Relocation Assistance.
- 40 hour work week with no.
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays.
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.