Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Mdvip is seeking an experienced, Board-Certified Physician, (Internal Medicine preferred, but will consider Family Practice) to acquire a successful concierge practice from one of our retiring affiliates in Baltimore.
- Knowledgeable staff.
- Beautiful location.
- Find out.
- With practice size limited to no more than 600 patients, our affiliated physicians have time to provide immersive, dedicated care and proactively focus on patients' entire health continuum.
- Limited in-patient care required.
- The Mdvip model enables you to enjoy a healthy, independent practice with financial protection from reimbursement changes, while affording you time to enjoy your personal life today and save for your future retirement.
- Established patient panel.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.