Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedules offered - Monday to Friday work schedule or option to work 4 ten hour days.
- Health System is consistently among the top healthcare providers in the United States and one of the top in the DMV.
- Opportunity: Outpatient only openings.
- Take your pick from living 15 minutes to downtown to western suburbs of DC.
- Facility: A nationally recognized health system serving the Washington, D.C. metro area is expanding its primary care service line.
- Excellent opportunity to work hourly to see if clinic, area and opportunity overall is a great choice for you on a long term/permanent contract!
- Average patient volume of 18-22 per 8 hour day.
- Location: Several clinics located in N. VA.
- Everything our Nation's Capital provides.
- Compensation: Excellent hourly rate for area and malpractice provided.
- Easy access to airports, cultural amenities, restaurants, shows.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Adult only patient population.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.