Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Adult only patient population.
- Location: Several clinics located in N. VA.
- Facility: A nationally recognized health system serving the Washington, D.C. metro area is expanding its primary care service line.
- Excellent opportunity to work hourly to see if clinic, area and opportunity overall is a great choice for you on a long term/permanent contract!
- Health System is consistently among the top healthcare providers in the United States and one of the top in the DMV.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Average patient volume of 18-22 per 8 hour day.
- Take your pick from living 15 minutes to downtown to western suburbs of DC.
- Everything our Nation's Capital provides.
- Flexible schedules offered - Monday to Friday work schedule or option to work 4 ten hour days.
- Easy access to airports, cultural amenities, restaurants, shows.
- Opportunity: Outpatient only openings.
- Compensation: Excellent hourly rate for area and malpractice provided.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.