Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Gaithersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join Holy Cross Health.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who are bilingual.
- Physicians in the practice provide patient exams and consultations striving to reach ten patient visits per four hour session.
- Holy Cross Health Network and Holy Cross Health have an excellent employment opportunity for an experienced Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join an established practice that provides primary medical care in a culturally competent manner to a medically underserved, low income, uninsured patient population located in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Retirement savings programs.
- The selected provider will also have experience in the development and management of quality, risk, and utilization review processes with demonstrated leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- The physician will also maintain compliance with Federal, State, and Local health care regulations as well as the Joint Commission standards.
- The schedule may include evening hours as after-hours coverage will be maintained as appropriate.
- Health/vision/dental Insurance.
- The selected provider will possess three years clinical experience in acute care setting, preferably within a community health center serving culturally diverse and underserved patient populations as well as a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- CME allowance & time off.
- The selected Board Certified or Board Eligible physician will be responsible for managing the diagnosis and efficient and effective treatment of Health Center patients to include a therapeutic health service that focuses on health restoration, health maintenance and disease prevention.
- The physician will be responsible for participating in the Center's Quality Performance Improvement program and will advise management on clinical matters and the results of any external audits, clinical quality problems and the progress of quality improvement efforts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.