Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hampton Roads) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work Days Only schedule (Nocturnists are already in place at each facility).
- Group has high physician satisfaction - turnover is rare!
- The Hampton Roads Metro runs down the East Coast and stretches across Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina.
- And, because of its proximity to Arlington, Virginia and Washington, DC, you can see and feel a sense of patriotism and history walking down city streets.
- A mix of urban, suburban and waterfront communities.
- Each location has unique communities ranging from beach lifestyle to urban and suburban living.
- All facilities have procedure teams and Pulm/CC on staff - most hospitalists do not perform procedures.
- We are seeking full and part-time hospitalists at five fantastic locations in Hampton Roads.
- The many rivers, inlets and waterways that circle and intersect this metro's topography influence the culture and commerce of the cities within it.
- Hampton Roads is made up of seven main cities including Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Newport News and Hampton.
- Physicians are based at one location.
- Program is built on flexibility for great work/life balance: we offer various scheduling models and can accommodate a 7 on 7 off rotation if the physician chooses.
- Welcoming Hospitalists to Booming Group in Hampton Roads, VA.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 8.