Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hampton Roads) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians are based at one location.
- Program is built on flexibility for great work/life balance: we offer various scheduling models and can accommodate a 7 on 7 off rotation if the physician chooses.
- The Hampton Roads Metro runs down the East Coast and stretches across Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina.
- And, because of its proximity to Arlington, Virginia and Washington, DC, you can see and feel a sense of patriotism and history walking down city streets.
- The many rivers, inlets and waterways that circle and intersect this metro's topography influence the culture and commerce of the cities within it.
- Group has high physician satisfaction - turnover is rare!
- Each location has unique communities ranging from beach lifestyle to urban and suburban living.
- Hampton Roads is made up of seven main cities including Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Newport News and Hampton.
- A mix of urban, suburban and waterfront communities.
- All facilities have procedure teams and Pulm/CC on staff - most hospitalists do not perform procedures.
- Work Days Only schedule (Nocturnists are already in place at each facility).
- We are seeking full and part-time hospitalists at five fantastic locations in Hampton Roads.
- Welcoming Hospitalists to Booming Group in Hampton Roads, VA.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.