Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Miles north from.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Manage codes at night.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Miles south from.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Nocturnists to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- No procedures required.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Richmond, VA.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Quality people.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Located 49.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services