Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manage codes at night.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Located 49.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Quality of Life.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Miles south from.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- To join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- No procedures required.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospital Medicine Physicians.
- Quality people.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Richmond, VA.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Miles north from.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services