Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Miles south from.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Located 49.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Nocturnists to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Manage codes at night.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Miles north from.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Richmond, VA.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Fredericksburg is.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services