Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Located 49.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Miles south from.
- No procedures required.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Quality of Life.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- To join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Medical Director.
- Richmond, VA.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospital Medicine Physicians.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Manage codes at night.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Miles north from.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services