Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bolivar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bolivar, MO.
- El Dorado Springs is approximately 110 miles south of Kansas City and 80 miles north of Joplin.
- Paid time off.
- This clinic which opened in January 2017 is next door to a CMH owned 120 bed Nursing Home and across the street from the Cedar County Memorial Hospital.
- Very competitive salary.
- If you wish to have a Traditional style practice you can obtain privileges with the Critical Access Hospital (Cedar County Memorial Hospital).
- The clinic is minutes to Stockton Lake, a Top 5 Sailing Lake in the United States!
- The Medical staff at CMH boasts physician satisfaction rating in the top 1 percent nationwide!
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- El Dorado Springs, MO is a progressive community of approximately 3, 40 miles from the Kansas line.
- The clinic has state of the art Digital X-ray, Digital EKG, a very robust Moderate Complexity lab and an already implemented EMR which is shared across the CMH continuum of care.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- Relocation assistance.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital in Bolivar, MO is recruiting for BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join a new clinic location in El Dorado Springs, MO.
- CMH is a fully-integrated healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians and caring staff and is located in Bolivar, MO.
- Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- It is designed for 2 full time physicians, 1 Advanced Practice Provider, Mental Health Providers and visiting Specialists from CMH.
- The clinic is busy - seeing more than 1,000 patients a month without a full time physician - great opportunity to be busy immediately!
- This clinic is a certified Rural Health Clinic and is a Level 3 Ncqa Medical Home.
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance.
- CME allowance.
- Great schedule.
- The ideal candidates will want to have a busy Outpatient and Nursing Home practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago