Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · November 30, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bolivar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- Very competitive salary.
- CMH Family Medicine clinics all boast Digital X-Ray, Digital EKG, complete EMR fully implemented across the continuum, and a very robust Moderate Complexity Lab.
- CMH Clinics and Laboratories are all Jcaho accredited and Patient Centered Medical Home level 3 certified.
- You will join 8 other physicians and 6 Advanced Practice providers.
- Paid time off.
- This is a great opportunity to develop the type of practice you have dreamed of having!
- CMH is a fully-integrated healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians and caring staff and is located in Bolivar, MO.
- Great schedule.
- Sign on Bonus.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a well established and very busy clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bolivar, MO.
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital (CMH) in Bolivar, MO is recruiting for a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join an 8 member Family Medicine practice in Bolivar, MO.
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- This position has been created due to growth in the clinic.
- The Medical staff at CMH boasts physician satisfaction rating in the top 1 percent nationwide!
- CMH owns 2 Nursing Homes in Bolivar and 4 in other communities - so having a combine OP/Nusing Home practice is a great option as well!
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago