Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical staff office on campus.
- In-house emergent cardiac intervention for Stemi patients.
- 200-Bed Community Hospital.
- Excellent lab turn around times.
- Pacs film reading system.
- 21% Admission Rate.
- 24 hour in-house: o CT, o Respiratory therapist, o OB-GYN, o Medical-Surgical, o Anesthesiology, o Pediatric Coverage (no Nicu).
- Radiology coverage from 8a-7p o Plain Film and CT suite in the ED o Tele-radiology.
- Stroke Center.
- In-house Ultrasound technician coverage.
- Provider staffed in Triage with vertical treatment areas for patients.
- ED Ultrasound Program.
- 20% ED census if PEDs.
- Please see some brief information.
- Nursing staff from the local community.
- ED was remodeled in 2015.
- Interventional Cardiac Cath lab.
- 41 Bed ED.
- Medical Staff Coverage: o Plastic, o Orthopedic, o Neurosurgery o Neurology o Vascular Surgery o Psych Floor.
- Patient Population.
- McKesson EMR - completely electronic.
- Ran by ScribeAmerica).
- 56,000 Annual Visits.
- Scribe Program since 2008 (100% Scribe coverage.
- Blue color.
- Smart is seeking intensivist candidates to provide long-term critical care locum coverage at a facility near Baltimore, MD.
- Main ED and Minor Care Areas.
- Suburban Baltimore and Washington, DC/somewhat rural.
- APPs utilized in both Minor Care Area and Main Side.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.