Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour in-house: o CT, o Respiratory therapist, o OB-GYN, o Medical-Surgical, o Anesthesiology, o Pediatric Coverage (no Nicu).
- 56,000 Annual Visits.
- Radiology coverage from 8a-7p o Plain Film and CT suite in the ED o Tele-radiology.
- McKesson EMR - completely electronic.
- Blue color.
- ED was remodeled in 2015.
- 200-Bed Community Hospital.
- Pacs film reading system.
- Nursing staff from the local community.
- Suburban Baltimore and Washington, DC/somewhat rural.
- APPs utilized in both Minor Care Area and Main Side.
- Stroke Center.
- 41 Bed ED.
- Please see some brief information.
- Provider staffed in Triage with vertical treatment areas for patients.
- Interventional Cardiac Cath lab.
- In-house emergent cardiac intervention for Stemi patients.
- Smart is seeking intensivist candidates to provide long-term critical care locum coverage at a facility near Baltimore, MD.
- 20% ED census if PEDs.
- Patient Population.
- In-house Ultrasound technician coverage.
- Excellent lab turn around times.
- Medical staff office on campus.
- Medical Staff Coverage: o Plastic, o Orthopedic, o Neurosurgery o Neurology o Vascular Surgery o Psych Floor.
- ED Ultrasound Program.
- Ran by ScribeAmerica).
- Main ED and Minor Care Areas.
- Scribe Program since 2008 (100% Scribe coverage.
- 21% Admission Rate.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.