Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Virginia Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The ideal candidate has an active VA state license and is board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5 pm.
- A facility in Virginia seeks a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician to provide coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- Each physician sees 18 - 20 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.