Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Virginia Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5 pm.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A facility in Virginia seeks a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician to provide coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The ideal candidate has an active VA state license and is board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Each physician sees 18 - 20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.