Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Virginia Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You will need to have an active VA state license for this position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- We are helping our client, a facility in Virginia, with its search for an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 25.