Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Virginia Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We are helping our client, a facility in Virginia, with its search for an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- You will need to have an active VA state license for this position.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago