Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 17 - 23 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: VA state license needed.
- The schedule is five days per week, and the physician will see 17 - 23 patients per day and have an active VA state license.
- Schedule: Five days per week.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A facility located in Virginia is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.