Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Caseload: 17 - 23 patients per day.
- The schedule is five days per week, and the physician will see 17 - 23 patients per day and have an active VA state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Five days per week.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: VA state license needed.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- A facility located in Virginia is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.