Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Harrisonburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 2 - 3 hours per day, PRN.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Charting: Methasoft.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 4 - 5.
- Your assignment schedule will be PRN, typically 2 - 3 hours on days worked, and you will see an average of 4 - 5 patients per day.
- Addiction medicine setting.
- We are helping a Virginia-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Methasoft.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Boards are not required for this position.
- You need to have an active VA state license for this assignment.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: Boards not required.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.