Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Harrisonburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: Boards not required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your assignment schedule will be PRN, typically 2 - 3 hours on days worked, and you will see an average of 4 - 5 patients per day.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Methasoft.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Boards are not required for this position.
- Schedule: 2 - 3 hours per day, PRN.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You need to have an active VA state license for this assignment.
- Addiction medicine setting.
- Caseload: 4 - 5.
- Charting: Methasoft.
- We are helping a Virginia-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.