Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Farmville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: VA state license needed.
- CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Charting: Cerner EMR.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active VA state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Caseload: 13 - 23 patients per day.
- A facility located in Virginia is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 13 - 23 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.