Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Farmville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: VA state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active VA state license.
- CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Charting: Cerner EMR.
- Caseload: 13 - 23 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 13 - 23 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A facility located in Virginia is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.