Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to lead a team at a newly built, 270 bed medical center located in Western Maryland.
- 50% Administrative).
- Chief Hospitalist - Maryland - Upmc Affiliate.
- Work Monday thru Friday (50% Clinical.
- Salary $305,000 plus additional quality bonus up to $25,udents rotate through hospitalist service.
- Solid team in place consists of 18 physicians and four Nurse Practitioners.
- Generous benefits include partnership.
- This lovely community is located in a gorgeous mountain valley, at a bend in the Potomac River, surrounded by deciduous forest and the Appalachian Mountains.
- It offers a low cost of living, a quiet mountain setting with abundant outdoor opportunities and a picturesque fall season.
- Two hours from Pittsburgh, Baltimore & Dulles airports.
- Intensivist back-up with no procedures, codes or calls required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.