Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Manchester, VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120 days, Active VA license and DEA preferred, BC or BE, IM or FP.
- Patient Encounters: 18-22 including admissions, 2-3 admits per day, 7-10 admits per night.
- 2020, Intensivists available.
- A preferred candidate would get credentialed at both facilities and be flexible with shift time (days & nights).
- ICU: Closed ICU as of March 1, ill do all ICU admissions, intensivists available.
- Facility Beds: 292.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Staffing Model: 7 MDs, 2 APC's (7a-7p), 1 MD, 1 APC (7p-7a).
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide hospitalist locum-tenen coverage at two facilities in Virginia.
- Procedures: Not Required.
- Sub-specialties: All back-up is available except dermatology.
- Staffing Model: 10 MDs (7a-7p), 2 MD's (7p-7a), admitter shift 9a-5p.
- Facility Beds: 466.
- Facility 2.
- Codes: Both EM and HM responded to Codes.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing Timeframe: ate license and DEA preferred, BC, IM or FP,.
- 7a-7p), $185/hr.
- Facility 1.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per physician including admissions, 2 admits per day, 8-10 admissions during night.
- ICU: Open until Sept.
- Locum Rate: $175/hr.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 30.