Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lewisburg ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lewisburg is also home to many historical sites including the Greenbrier Historical Society and North House Museum and famous Carnegie Hall.
- With a low cost of living and excellent school systems, Lewisburg is a great place to raise a family!
- This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates or experienced physicians to work with an engaged hospital leadership team.
- Be sure to venture down into some of the region's natural underground stalagmite caverns at Lost World Caverns.
- Great hourly rates plus performance bonus and substantial benefits.
- We are actively seeking physicians to join our Hospitalist team at a well-known medical center in West Virginia.
- Nearby state parks, wineries and breweries make this town a relaxing place. Get outdoors in the vast George Washington and Jefferson National Forest, where you can enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, water sports and more.
- Prominent West Virginia Group: High Comp, Low Cost of Living.
- The Hospitalist program is made up of a 8 physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians.
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts in a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- The hospital supports a Family Medicine residency which offers opportunity to teach and conduct research.
- Located near the western border of West Virginia, Lewisburg is a small town with a lot to offer!
- Daytime positions a well as Nocturnist openings available.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.