Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Leesburg ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care.
- Procedures: intubation, central line, arterial line, paracentesis, thoracentesis, pigtail or chest tube insertion, bronchoscopy and rarely PA catheters.
- VA Medical License required.
- May include: 7a-7p for onsite then 7p-7a for.
- Shift and.
- Board Eligible Fellows considered.
- 5p - 7a unrestricted.
- Internal Medicine Board Certification considered).
- VA DEA License required.
- Competitive per day rate and.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Travel costs included.
- Weekday and Weekend Shifts available.
- 7a - 5p onsite.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 5.