Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Mid-October - 3 months, ongoing.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The locum will be working with 3 NPs.
- Government: No.
- Patients are all geriatrics and cases are mainly bread and butter.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-21.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-108784-MD-VA.
- The facility is located in Virginia, for more location details.The schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:30 am-5 pm.
- Credentialing takes around one month.
- A geriatric facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.