Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An outpatient facility (Fqhc) is seeking a family medicine, internal medicine, or infectious disease nurse practitioner for locum tenens coverage.
- Dates Needed: Mid-January - 3 months, options to extend.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm.
- They need someone with ID experience and Prep prescribing experience so they can properly monitor the HIV patients, but that is only 10% of their patient population.
- Reference ID: ORD-112927-NP-DC.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates must be enrolled in Medicaid and Medicare with a clean background and DC DEA.
- The rest will be standard PC.
- The facility is located in Washington, D.C.They are open to full-time (5 days per week) or part-time availability.
- Case Load/PPD: 2-3 per hour.
- Credentialing takes around two months.
- Patients are all adults and some are HIV positive.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The locum will work with 2 other NPs and a support staff.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.