Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Short a provider.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Start Date: 5/24/22.
- Acceptable Specialties: Hospitalist.
- Support Staff: ER, APP and Residents at night.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Patient Age Range: 18+.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 115 beds.
- Open ICU but ER can do procedures if the provider cannot.
- Location: Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abington, VA).
- Admissions, Codes (ER is on code team as well), procedures are preferred but NOT Requeired.
- ICU staff is on-.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Schedule: 7on/7off starting 5/24/22 (7pm-7am).
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 10-15 admissions at night (split with an APP and residents).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: In-patient.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 24.