Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in VA
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Leesburg ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- VA Medical License required.
- May include: 7a-7p for onsite then 7p-7a for.
- Weekday and Weekend Shifts available.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- 5p - 7a unrestricted.
- VA DEA License required.
- Board Eligible Fellows considered.
- Internal Medicine Board Certification considered).
- Competitive per day rate and.
- 7a - 5p onsite.
- Procedures: intubation, central line, arterial line, paracentesis, thoracentesis, pigtail or chest tube insertion, bronchoscopy and rarely PA catheters.
- Shift and.
- Travel costs included.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.